For Group of 2! PremiumStay Entire House
For Group of 2! PremiumStay Entire House
Kyōto Shi, Kyōto Fu, Japan(2)
- Appartement/Maison entière
- 2 Invités
- 3 chambres
- 6 lits
- 1 salle de bain
Please make sure to send me a message first, before sending a booking request! In your first message, please do not forget to include your gender, age, country, Kyoto travel schedule, and purpose of your travel.
PLEASE NEVER try to negotiate a deal outside of this website. You should not contact me with the intention to pay cash upon check-in. If you do it, I will report you to the website administrator.
This page is for "entire house" booking of this guest house to be used for a group of 2 guests. The guest house is not for just one person's stay. For booking for a group of 3 -6 guests, please check "Group of 3-6 " version of the page. Thank you.
■■■ About the Guest House ■■■
The guest house is located in Kyoto Higashiyama, which has many great tourist spots that include Maruyama Park, Ishibe Kouji, Kōdai-ji Temple, Yasaka Pagoda, Ninenzaka, Sanneizaka, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Ryozen Kannon, Kennin-ji, Hanami Kouji, and Gion. The building used to be a high-grade Japanese restaurant. Even though it is located in one of the best tourism areas of Kyoto, the neighborhood is quiet and relaxing.
■■■ Facility ■■■
- There are three bedrooms (Twin Bed Room x 2, Smaller Twin Bed Room x 1)
- Twin Bed Rooms are equipped with AC.
- Smaller Twin Bedroom is equipped with Cooler (Panel Heater in winter time).
- All beds are low beds.
- The guest house is for 2 to 6 people. It's set up most suitably for 4 people.
- If it is to be used by 6 people, it's best to expect that two of them will be sleeping in an extra space.
- The guest house cannot be used by just one person or a group of more than 7 people.
- There is a living room, equipped with AC, on the first floor where everyone can get together and relax.
- With big and small shower heads, the bathroom is quite spacious.
＜Counter & Kitchen＞
- Cooking tools and dish are provided for your use.
- Also provided are: IH Cooking Table, Pot and Pan, Kitchen Knife, Microwave, Oven Toaster, Hot Water Dispenser, Fridge, Other Cooking Tools
- If you are going to cook in the kitchen, please notify us in advance. Without advance notice, we won't be able to prepare things like seasonings.
- If you use the kitchen, please clean it properly before check out.
- Provided: Bath Towel, Face Towel, Body Towel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap, Hair Dryer, WiFi Connection
- Not Provided: Pajama, Sleeping Wear, Shaver, Toothbrush, TV, Stereo.
■■■ How to Stay ■■■
- Check-in will be handled at a designated cafe in Manjuji Takakura. Address of the cafe will be notified after a booking request gets accepted.
- Time: From 3:00 pm (Please let us know your needs regarding the check-in time)
- At the cafe, we will explain the guest house rules and so on.
- After check-in process is done, we will send you to the guest house by taxi. We will cover the taxi cost.
- Time: By 11 am
- Before checking out, guests must notify us at a designated phone number.
- Locking: After notifying us, guests are required to lock the entrance.
- Please make sure to turn off lights and electronics before checking out.
- Please make sure not to leave your belongings at the guest house.
■■■ Access ■■■
Keihan Honsen Line: 12 min walk from Gion-Shijō Station, 15 min walk from Kiyomizu-Gojō Station
City Bus: 4 min walk from Higashiyama Yasui Bus Stop, 4 min walk from Kiyomizu Bust Stop
Taxi: 13 min from Kyoto Station (Karasumaru Exit), 14 min from Kyoto Station (Hachijo Exit)
Note: All times are approximate.
The guest house's area includes famous spots including Yasaka Shrine, Kōdai-ji Temple, Ishibe Kouji, Ninenzaka Sanneizaka, Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Also, there are convenience stores and grocery stores nearby.
★Cafe (For check-in)★
Karasumaru Line: 4 min walk from Gojo Station (Exit 1)
City Bus: 3 min walk from Karasumaru Gojo Bus Stop, 5 min walk from Gojo Takakura Bus Stop
Taxi: 8 min from Kyoto Station (Karasumaru Exit), 10 min from Kyoto Station (Hachijo Exit)
It's a Machiya style cafe, often used as a gallery space for artists.
■■■ Reservation ■■■
- Guests will be able to stay at the guest house from 3 pm to 11 am.
- The guest house is available for a group of from two to six people.
- It is not available for just one person's stay.
- Maximum duration of stay: 4 days
- For a group of more than 7 people or a stay of more than four days, please ask us.
＜Membership Registration (Free)＞
The guest house is being managed as a short-term rental space to be used only by registered members.
Before check-in, guests will have to be registered as members. The registration is free.
- Machine à laver / sèche-linge
- Adapté aux Familles/enfants
|Frais de nettoyage||Aucun frais|
|Hôtes supplémentaires||Aucun frais|
|Dépôt de garantie||EUR 0
Ce montant sera collecté par votre hôte à votre arrivée et rendu à votre départ afin d'assurer une protection contre les dommages ou les objets disparus. En savoir plus
Remboursement à 50 % sept jours avant l'enregistrement (excepté frais de service travelmob)
- Due to maintenance, our staff may enter the guest house while you are staying. If you are staying for more than one day and have a request regarding this maintenance work, please let us know in advance.
- Please be careful with fire and knifes, for example, if you use the kitchen.
- Because the house is old, you may feel some features not so comfortable, including the stairs (steep) and some of the ceilings (low). Please be careful. We will not be held responsible should you sustain injuries.
- Please do not use facilities like bathroom and kitchen in a heavily drunk state.
- Due to the features of the neighborhood and the building, voices/noises from next door may seep into the house. Likewise, sound made from inside the guest house may be heard outside. Please be mindful of this and be courteous to the neighbors. If we get a considerable level of complaint from neighbors, we may have to ask you to leave the property. Should such situation arise, there will be no refund for the stay.
- You are not allowed to bring: animals, birds, other kinds of pets, things with stench, things that make loud sound, things that could lead to fire, guns/knives/swords that are not legalized, other thing that don't comply with regulations and laws in Japan/Kyoto.
- You are not allowed to invite people to the house who are not included in the reservation. You are not allowed to bring such people without approval from us.
- Please make sure to lock when you go out of the house. Please do not tell anybody the house entrance security code.
- We will not be held responsible for theft. Please be very careful with your personal belongings.
- If there is anything left inside the fridge after checking out, we will dispose of them.
- If considerable damage gets made to the property due to accidents and natural disasters that are out of our control, we may have to cancel the reservation. If such scenario happens, we will notify you in a timely manner. If this happens, we will not be able to compensate for the cancellation or introduce alternative places to stay.
|Séjour minimum||Une nuit|
|Séjour maximum||14 nuits|
Réponse de l'hôte
I am Hiroko.
Thank you for using the guest house.
I will improve your pointed out.
① I will re-create the map from the check-in location until between the guest house.
② we will re-create the map in the vicinity of the guest house.
③ it will establish a wifi environment.
Thank you for using clean the guest house.
We're waiting to look forward to return to Kyoto.
Kyoto became suddenly in the summer.
In July, Gion Festival will be held.
Many people overseas will come to Kyoto, I would want to "omotenashi" as the host.
Je suis Hiroko.
Merci d'utiliser la maison d'hôtes.
J'ai améliorera vos pointes dehors.
① je vais re-créer le plan de l'emplacement d'enregistrement jusqu'à ce que, entre la maison d'hôtes.
② Nous allons re-créer la carte à proximité de la maison d'hôtes.
③, elle mettra en place un environnement wifi.
Je vous remercie pour l'utilisation propre de la maison d'hôtes.
Nous attendons à la hâte pour retourner à Kyōto.
Kyoto devint soudainement pendant l'été.
En juillet, se tiendra le Festival de Gion.
Beaucoup de gens étranger viendra à Kyoto, je voudrais « omotenashi » comme l'hôte.